Senior and Mid level UX/UI Designers
We're a strong team of 14 amazing people who we lovingly call our crew. We work with a variety of clients from household names to brand new startups. Due to the continued demand for our design services we are looking for good humans who are passionate and hardworking to come on board.
Why you should consider this role
- Are you able to see the big picture of what’s being designed and also have great attention to the micro details of your work?
- Are you a collaborator, problem solver and enjoy iterating on designs?
- Do you care deeply about the end-to-end experience and strive for the best solutions not your ‘own solution’?
- Are you in love with Sketch? :)
What you'll get from us
Join us and you’ll be part of a growing company with a friendly, supportive and open culture. We encourage everyone to shape who we are, what we stand for and how we work - every voice matters. We enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and regular social gatherings. Have a look at more reasons why you should join us.
In this role you will
- Work both independently and collaboratively to ideate, explore and conceptualise a range of possible digital design solutions.
- Seek user feedback on low and high fidelity designs/prototypes to learn how designs can be improved.
- Present work, articulate design decisions to clients and be a user advocate to create a quality and consistent end-to-end user experience.
- Advocate universal design principles from the outset on all projects.
- Seniors will lead and oversee UX and design activities with a focus on outcomes.
- Seniors will coach UX/UI designers on IxD and Visual design best practice techniques and methods.
We can't wait to meet you if you have
- Mid level applicants: At least 2-3 years industry experience.
- Senior level applicants: You must have at least 5+ years industry experience.
- Fabulous facilitation skills and you love running collaborative design activities.
- A proven knowledge of design principles.
- Experience with and are comfortable working onsite with clients.
- A portfolio reflecting a strong design sense and problem-solving skills.
If you like the sound of what you've read and want to join a studio that strives to build things better, we'd love to hear from you.
You can apply by introducing yourself and emailing your resume to Laura our Head of Crew and Culture. Our hiring process is simple: introduce yourself, if we see there's a skills and experience match we'll have a chat and get to know each other. If we both like what we are hearing, there will be a behavioural interview before making an offer to join us.
A small but very important note - applicants must be in Australia and eligible to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants including people of different ages, gender, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, religious belief, work experience, educational background.
We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes sent from recruiters. Thanks!