Senior iOS Developer
Airteam is just over a year old and we're already a strong team of 14 amazing people who we lovingly call our crew. We've had a phenomenal 18 months of steady growth and have been working with a variety of clients from household names to brand new startups. Due to the continued demand for our research, design and tech services we are looking for good humans who are passionate and hardworking to come on board. People in our team include front and back-end developers, UX designers and researchers, visual designers, project managers, growth hackers and technology leads.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer. You will have several years of experience working as part of a team, developing iOS applications and deploying them into the wild. This is a brand new role and a chance to be a part of a passionate team and a growing business in Sydney, Australia.
To do well in this role you will have
- Multiple years of experience developing native iOS applications
- Developed and deployed multiple apps, possibly in an agency environment or as a freelancer
- A preferred way of working in terms of CD/CI and post deployment quality assurance
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Attention to detail
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get from us
Join us and you’ll be part of a growing company with a friendly, supportive and open culture. We encourage everyone to shape who we are, what we stand for and how we work - every voice matters. We enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and regular social gatherings. We are based at 333 George Street close to Sydney’s Martin Place in a newly refurbished building with a 5 Star Green rating. Filled with natural light and balconies overlooking the city - handy for winding down on a Friday afternoon or to grab a fresh air break with a cuppa tea.
More perks you'll enjoy as crew
- Competitive salary, super and opportunity to join the employee share ownership scheme.
- Personal development budget - annually $2,000 towards relevant conferences, training and memberships.
- Work/life balance with flexible hours, working arrangements and paid time off.
- A well-equipped office space with secure bike storage and showers with complimentary towel service, free tea and freshly brewed coffee daily.
- Your choice of tech setup to help you in your craft.
- Weekly, quarterly team events and a yearly team-trip to bring us all together for some downtime.
If you like the sound of what you've read and want to join a studio that strives to build things better, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply - introduce yourself, attach your resume and email to Laura our Head of Crew and Culture. Our hiring process is simple: introduce yourself, if we see there's a skills and experience match we'll have a chat and get to know each other. If we both like what we hear, there will be a behavioural interview before making an offer to join us.
A small but very important note - applicants must be in Australia and eligible to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants including people of different ages, gender, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, religious belief, work experience, educational background.
We prefer not to work with recruiters. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes sent from recruiters. Thanks!