Join us and you’ll be part of a growing company with a friendly, supportive and open culture. We encourage everyone to shape who we are, what we stand for and how we work - every voice matters. We enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and regular social gatherings. We are based at 333 George Street close to Sydney’s Martin Place in a newly refurbished building with a 5 Star Green rating. Filled with natural light and balconies overlooking the city - handy for winding down on a Friday afternoon or to grab a fresh air break with a cuppa tea.
More perks you'll enjoy as crew
- Competitive salary, super and opportunity to join the employee share ownership scheme
- Personal development budget - annually $2,000 towards relevant conferences, training and memberships
- Work/life balance with flexible hours, working arrangements and paid time off
- A well-equipped office space with secure bike storage and showers with complimentary towel service, free tea and freshly brewed coffee daily
- Your choice of tech setup to help you in your craft
- Weekly, quarterly team events and a yearly team-trip to bring us all together for some downtime
We're looking for...
Mid level UX/UI Designer
Big picture thinking with an eye for detail.
Senior UX Consultant
Solving the right problems for the right people.